Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Thamesians Rugby Football Club will be held on:
Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 7.30pm
Venue: Microsoft Teams - Click Here to Join Meeting
The agenda for the AGM is listed below. Also listed is a summary of current Committee members for the 2019/20 season. All current Committee roles will come to an end at the AGM, and new Committee members will be elected. If any member wishes to stand for a Committee role during the 2020/21, they must inform the Club Secretary, and arrange for a proposer and seconder. Where a Committee position is contested, there will be an election at the AGM.
Please ensure that the Club Secretary is notified no later than 7 days before the meeting of any nominations for Committee positions, or motions to be considered at the AGM, by e-mail to:
Sam Burlinson, Club Secretary, Thamesians RFC
It is important that the following points are noted regarding involvement in the AGM:
1. Only fully paid up Club Members are entitled to speak at and vote at the AGM.
2. All fully paid up Club Members are welcome to stand for nomination as Committee Members. Nominations for Committee Member must be proposed and seconded by fully paid up Club Members. The persons who proposed and seconded the nominee for Committee membership must ensure the person being nominated is willing to stand for that position.
3. Members wishing to be nominated, propose, second or vote by proxy should contact the secretary in writing at least 2 days before the AGM
4. Motions for consideration and voting on at the AGM can only be proposed and seconded by fully paid up Club Members. Any members wishing to put forward a motion that affects the constitution of the club must submit the motion to the Club Secretary in writing no later than 7 days before the meeting.
5. All motions and nominations for elections should be provided to the Club Secretary no later than 7 days before the meeting.
6. Anyone wishing to volunteer as a trustee should contact the secretary directly
Sam Burlinson | Club Secretary | Thamesians RFC